||The assessing marking opportunities consists of topics which are:
- What is a marketing environment?
- What should companies do when the environment changes?
- Basic competition strategies
- Competition strategies in marketing
- Evaluate and select a suitable competition strategy for their business.
- Analyze a marketing environment.
- Use SWOT to identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats related to a firm.
- Identify the main opportunities and issues facing a firm.
- Explain basic competition strategies.
- List competition strategies in marketing.
||The course uses a problem-based methodology in order to engage participants actively in the learning process. During the course, the trainer will act as a facilitator, using interactive learning methods to help participants to share their experiences and learn through participation in activities such as group discussions, case studies, role-playing, and games.Our training design and delivery is based on the Kolb learning model. This model accommodates all type of learners and responds to questions “why”, “what”, “how”, and “what if”. Once participants are trained, they take home a complete set of skills. AHG will utilize the GLOSS, EASE, FEED, and OFF training delivery formulas. GLOSS focuses on motivating and stimulating learners; EASES on explanation, activities, and demonstration; FEED on providing feedback to learners; and OFF on evaluating the learning objectives, connecting learners to future trainings, and formally closing the training session.
||Ms. Farishta Hellali will facilitate the training session. She is currently the public relations and communication coordinator at the Ministry of Education (MoE). She has MSc in advanced management practices from University of Bath (UK). She has conducted trainings on leadership and communications for Roshan telecom.
||The content of the course will be both in English, Dari and Pashto
||80 USD per participant
||A certificate of attendance will be awarded by ACE/AHG
||Jul 3, 2015
||Jul 19, 2015