||The course on Communicating Effectively includes below topics:
- How to become an effective leader
- Roles and responsibilities of a team leader
- Building and developing a team
- identify the desirable skills and qualities of a good team leader;
- assess their own leadership qualities and skills;
- describe methods to enhance their leadership skills;
- identify the responsibilities of leader, and the roles to be played by a team leader;
- Explain ways of developing their team so that it becomes more efficient and effective.
||The course uses a problem-based methodology in order to engage participants actively in the learning process. During the course, the trainer will act as a facilitator, using interactive learning methods to help participants to share their experiences and learn through participation in activities such as group discussions, case studies, role-playing, and games.Our training design and delivery is based on the Kolb learning model. This model accommodates all type of learners and responds to questions “why”, “what”, “how”, and “what if”. Once participants are trained, they take home a complete set of skills. AHG will utilize the GLOSS, EASE, FEED, and OFF training delivery formulas. GLOSS focuses on motivating and stimulating learners; EASES on explanation, activities, and demonstration; FEED on providing feedback to learners; and OFF on evaluating the learning objectives, connecting learners to future trainings, and formally closing the training session.
||Mr. Suleman Fatimie is the managing partner for Afghanistan Holding Group (AHG). He has more than 14 years of experience in both the private and public sectors. Mr. Fatimie earned his master’s degrees in business administration from Preston University U.K. He speaks Pashto, Dari, English, and Urdu. He has conducted numerous trainings on effective business communications, project management and leadership skills development.
||The content of the course will be both in English, Dari and Pashto
||1 day (7 hours)
||150 USD per participant
||A certificate of attendance will be awarded by ACE/AHG
||Jul 9, 2015
||Jul 26, 2015